getting fab glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hsmith

Reaction score
Hi All

If any of you want to find some fantastic glitters then go the the website www.nailgraphix.com I have been using them for years and their glitters are the best I have used. They are looking for a distributer in the u.k. You just add your favourite acrylic powder and off you go. I have nearly all their colours and glitter acrylics are the most popular treatment in my salon

Heidi

they do have some nice colours....do u know how long it takes for delivery to uk ?

Angie just had a quick look and I love some of their colours to but most of them say they only ship in the USA ???

Aren't there some geeks on here who supply this kinda thing? Imagine that's easier than ordering from USA.

Hi
Just to clarify, I was stocking the Nail Graphix glitters but decided a while ago to wind them down as they are great mixed with powder but because of the varying amount in the pot, not so great to sell for gel.
They are excellent glitters though, I have a very limited amount left in stock now.
Thanks to everyone who emailed me about Heidi's post, I can't always get to the board to check on every post.
Best wishes
Karen S.

Wow, what an inspiring site !

I'm going to ask a really silly question, but how do you rebalance glitter tips ?

Would you do them the same way you do p & w ?

Regards

River

I have decided to take this on since Karen is no longer going to do it.

If anyone wants anything then please contact me. I will be updating my website as soon as possible. It is now done.

I am waiting for my first order.

Theres some great nail art on there! Thanks for that!
hsmith said:
Hi All

If any of you want to find some fantastic glitters then go the the website www.nailgraphix.com I have been using them for years and their glitters are the best I have used. They are looking for a distributer in the u.k. You just add your favourite acrylic powder and off you go. I have nearly all their colours and glitter acrylics are the most popular treatment in my salon

Heidi

Latest posts

Back