Getting models

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byKaty

Reaction score
Quick question geeks. How do you lot get people in to do some experimenting with colours? Or do you just stick to the dolly heads?

Quick question geeks. How do you lot get people in to do some experimenting with colours? Or do you just stick to the dolly heads?

Craigs list or advertise @ local schools and rec centeres....anywhere where younger people whom are broke would hang and want to color their hair.

There are face book pages for local models and i always find people willing to experiement as long as they can get pictures out of it. I advertise on them for tfp (time for pictures) so free photographer and models. That way i get to do what i want free of charge and get a photoshoot of awesome pics at the end. The facebook page i use is southwest models and photographers. Hope this helps. X

Both great ideas ladies! Cheers for those!!

I was talking to a client today, she used to go to a top end London salon, she used to go in and the trainees would charge £5 to do her hair, only catch was she had to have whatever style or colour they wanted to do, for a £5er she was more than happy to let them crack on! She used to get all the latest styles, I thought that was quite a good deal from a top end salon!

Latest posts

Back