Getting nudey on Kim Lawless training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovespmu

Reaction score
Hi all

Has anyone already done the Kim lawless intimate wax training that can reassure me a bit?!? Very excited but feeling a tad concerned about getting bottom naked in front of a room full of trainees! I was wondering about the set up, is it one person gets waxed all other trainees watch as each person takes their turn? Or are you working with a partner?

Thanks

Lucy xx

Seriously don't worry about it. Everyone is in the same boat and Kim is very professional and makes you feel relaxed.

I was bricking it too but it was fine. Honestly it's half an hour of your day and you'll learn so much :)

I booked on for training some time ago now. I had never done or had a Brazilian. It was totally alien to me. I read the guide to performing a treatment and was quite shocked. I then realized I would have to have this done in a room of people.

You don't have 20 people staring at you, you have students practising their technique. It really does sound so much worse than it is. Kim is totally professional and really does put you at ease.

Try not to worry. It's so totally worth it x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks ladies. It strange because I don't mind the thought of carrying out the treatment on others that all. Really not squeamish with other people's bits and bobs just a bit more wimpy with my own! 😉 thank you for your advice... I need to man up! X

I need to man up!

I regularly get nudey for Axiom Wax Academy students (male and female), just be thankful you don't have male parts - far more potential for embarrassment especially if you're at all nervous!

Good luck with your training!

I regularly get nudey for Axiom Wax Academy students (male and female), just be thankful you don't have male parts - far more potential for embarrassment especially if you're at all nervous!

Good luck with your training!

Haha, this just really made me laugh! Your a brave man! 😄

You'll be absolutely fine. I had never had a bikini wax even when i did this course.

You will be naked from the waist down, while one trainee practices on you with the rest watching. Nobody is looking at you as a person, as awful as that sounds, they are purely looking at the direction of hair growth and the technique.

Kim is really welcoming and makes you all feel completely at ease. It's very matter of fact and nobody felt nervous when i did it.

It's a fantastic course. Don't give it another thought xx

Honestly try not to worry about it too much, everyone is in the same boat and is there to learn. If you are particularly worried do what I did and make sure you go first. That way you can get it out the way and then you can relax and concentrate on what your doing for the rest of the day.

You don't need to man up....because that implies you need to behave like a man in order to be brave. Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek mobile app

Just volunteer first when kim asks who wants to go first

Everyone is looking in a professional manner and you're all in the same boat

To be honest I was that focused on learning as much as possible I wasn't even aware of the nakedness.

try and shake off some of your self consciousness before the training

Haha, this just really made me laugh! Your a brave man! 😄

Haha, not so brave - I know when I'm onto a good thing! To be honest I'm more embarrassed about the holes in my socks :) (Not that I keep them on!)

I always imagine the students must be nervous with everyone watching them wax - it must help if the model is relaxed.

I'm sure you'll be fine!

Totally agree with all the others. I was nervous too because I was probably the oldest and hairiest and had never been waxed. It was fine, after you've watched Kim wax the model you're just interested in how to get the hair off the best way and body parts are irrelevant. Good luck.

Thanks everyone for all of your input. Lovely to hear everyone has had such positive experiences x

Latest posts

Back