Getting yellow hi-lights white!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophiahoney

Reaction score
Hi all,
I know this topic gets covered fairly regularly but ive got a few more questions. 2 cases i need some tips for- (sorry its long!)
My Mum- Wella Koleston colours always used- has been a base of 44/0 with a few high lights for a year or so, big build up, always has issues getting colour to grab and stay on silver hairline which is bad at her parting, have tried to solve this by using loreal designd for grey range, still didnt work so changed her parting!(only colour that stays is shop bought boxes)
Decided 2 months ago to go lighter, began with 2 x 6%bleach baths, then lots of small bleach hi lights. Been gradually doing more hi lights, syle is short which makes alot easier and now weve got a mix of blonde,yellow & orangey tones. I need to do a toner to get more ashey, any suggestions? Also do i put this on as all over colour and will it affect the small amount of 44/0 hair still there? Thanks :biggrin:
2nd case- My sister- red 55/46 for 6 months with very bright white fringe.Big red build up.Decided to go blonde last month:evil: I applied bleach bath and put thru tiny bleach hi lights just thru parting, very yellow, now gone orange. Coming round tomorrow for more hi lights. All i can do is put in more bleach hi lights but what can i out on them after to get platinum colour?Shes now got brown (5base) roots approx 1"and faded red ends-shoulder length & orange tiny hi-lights!
Its possibly the same answer for both cases??! Thanks in advance for your responces x x

Latest posts

Back