Ghd air?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theden

Reaction score
Does anyone find the hair gets caught between the dryer and nozzle when blow drying ? X

Surprisingly no as I find it happens with other dryers.

I do tend to find their highest heat a bit too hot. But I'm fussy with dryers and heat.

Yes!!! It's so annoying

Ive never found that a problem with the ghd dryer, but have with others! However, a couple of times the hair has been sucked in to the back of the dryer, even though i have the filter on!

I love this dryer though, cant wait to try the aura :biggrin::biggrin:

If you complain to your ghd rep they will sort you some auras out ;-) they are well aware that this is a problem so on the aura they've slightly changed the design do the gap between the nozzle and dryer is slightly bigger so the hair doesn't get stuck and pull it just glides threw! Xxx

If you complain to your ghd rep they will sort you some auras out ;-) they are well aware that this is a problem so on the aura they've slightly changed the design do the gap between the nozzle and dryer is slightly bigger so the hair doesn't get stuck and pull it just glides threw! Xxx

We don't stock ghd in our salon I got mine as a gift, I don't have any problems with mine though just want an aura haha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back