GHD curls?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Louise~

Reaction score
Hi hair geeks! :green:

Hope you don't mind me invading.... I have hair extensions in, a sewen in weft (if that is correct terminology?) & it's Russian hair. According to any hair professionals it is of excellent quality etc but when I try to put ghd curls in only the ends turn up? what am I doing wrong? :confused:

The hair is like my own, poker straight & about 20" long. I dunno if that makes any difference or not?

thanks in advance

If it is as good as you say it is, then either it is your technique at fault or your irons are faulty. 20" Russian hair is incredibly rare, and there is a lot of Asian stuff passed off as it. The hair at that length would have been around 600-800 plus fitting. Asian hair can be difficult to curl.

yeah it was just around £650 just to buy, i'd say it is my technique. I must book an appointment to get the curls put in by a hairdresser to see if that makes any difference.

It is fine, not just as fine as my own hair but alot finer than other extension hair I've seen. Also the darkest hair color I could buy (they said it was virgin hair) was similar to my own which is a very light brown

If the hair is soft and fine, then it is either your technique or your irons have bust. x

Latest posts

Back