GHD or Cloud 9?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tillypops

Reaction score
Hi geeks I really want to get away from GHD as I don't want to retail and use something you can buy in Argos, iv seen lots of good things about cloud9, will you all be moving away from GHD? I live in a small town where everybody copies each other and we are always the last to find out of new and exciting things. So I'm not sure if people here would want to buy something more expensive then GHD. What do you all think? Xxx

Hi geeks I really want to get away from GHD as I don't want to retail and use something you can buy in Argos, iv seen lots of good things about cloud9, will you all be moving away from GHD? I live in a small town where everybody copies each other and we are always the last to find out of new and exciting things. So I'm not sure if people here would want to buy something more expensive then GHD. What do you all think? Xxx

Cloud 9 are cheaper!! They are amazing!!!

I've debated changing to cloud nine but convincing customers to spend an extra £30 for a brand name they haven't heard of is tough. Ghd retail for £99 and cloud nine £129.99 x

I've debated changing to cloud nine but convincing customers to spend an extra £30 for a brand name they haven't heard of is tough. Ghd retail for £99 and cloud nine £129.99 x

That's only if you don't want top range gold ones that's what I go by x

Yeah that's what I'm worried about, the cloud9 rep said it will soon be a well know name and it's upto me if I want to be the first in my town to stock them. X

That's only if you don't want top range gold ones that's what I go by x

At the moment the gold come with heat proof bag and clips for £119. I don't like the gold, I prefer the m4s or cloud nine but I'd go with the m4s for £30 less!x

cloud nine im converted got my delivery last week and i am impressed,
clients already hearing the name and talking about them, trade prices really good too x x

Think I need to get mine order before everyone gets to here about them and no doubt they will then put trade price up!!

We were selling both ghds and cloud nines in the salon I worked at and eventually we had to send the cloud nines back because they weren't selling. We were even using cloud nines in the salon instead of ghds but people just didn't like them,

My own opinion is there pretty much the same are standard mark 4s are £79 at the minute so that's what would sway me to get ghds! Though mini cloud mines are value for money!

Cloud Nine - Have recently brought Straighteners, Wand and O Pod, in a bundle at a good price and they are fab - Beautifully made products and great customer services.

x

We were selling both ghds and cloud nines in the salon I worked at and eventually we had to send the cloud nines back because they weren't selling. We were even using cloud nines in the salon instead of ghds but people just didn't like them,

My own opinion is there pretty much the same are standard mark 4s are £79 at the minute so that's what would sway me to get ghds! Though mini cloud mines are value for money!
GHD's are not really a pro brand now though! Freely available in Argos!!

Pay cheap pay twice!! Ghds now last no longer than 3 years!! My first set are 10 years!!

Cloud 9's all the way!!!!!

Im not a hair pro, but was always a die hard GHD fan....:lol:
After trying Cloud 9 and realising my fine, bleached, fragile hair only needs something around 100-150C to be perfectly smooth and straight Im a Cloud 9 girl all the way!
Besides, the Cloud 9 are designed by original GHD makers, so they are refined version of GHDs.
x

Pay cheap pay twice!! Ghds now last no longer than 3 years!! My first set are 10 years!!

Blue is there anywhere that someone the likes of me can get these at trade price? I'm dying to try out!!! X

Blue is there anywhere that someone the likes of me can get these at trade price? I'm dying to try out!!! X

Cloud9 and sign up a professional account x

Got my cloud nine trade account sorted I'm so excited to try them!!! X

Cloud 9 all they way, I've stocked them for 5 months and they sell well

I got my cloud nine last week and love them :) x

Latest posts

Back