Gift bag for 13 year olds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have just started doing pamper partys, girls night in and princess partys.

I have a booking for 6 13 year olds to do nails and light makeup and was asking for some advise.

what sort of things would you put into a gift bag?

I was thinking of handing out to the other girls while they were waiting a peice of paper with a picture of a hand for them to design.

What do you all think? If anyone has any other ideas I would love and would be grafefull for any feedback,

Thankyou :)

what are you looking to spend??
and why a picture of a hand?? lol
xx

When I did a pamper party I put a pack of mini nail files, a nail buffer and a small bottle of nail varnish, don't forget to include a business card!!

HTH XX

Hi
Thanx for the replys

The hand printouts are for the other girls to decorate sort of a compitition it gives them something to do while the others are getting their nails and makeup done { duh } lol

I am giving the mother a bottle of wine and I wanted to give the birthday girl a small gift bag, and probably a bar of chocolate for the other guests? to say thankyou for booking me today there is more than 5 girls so this is what I would normally want to do in a block booking

Its just shows my apprectiation and you never know it could go a long way to more bookings etc.

Hi I recently, did a pamper party for 9 13yr olds. I gave the Birthday girl a bag with a funky nail file, a small bottle of solar oil, a little pretty bottle of bubbles and a bar of chocolate.
I bought two packs of glitter tattoo pens for the othere gilrs to use whilst they waited. And gave the mum a price list and money off voucher to encourage her to book a treatment. Hth.xx

Hi guys

I have just started doing pamper partys, girls night in and princess partys.

I have a booking for 6 13 year olds to do nails and light makeup and was asking for some advise.

what sort of things would you put into a gift bag?

I was thinking of handing out to the other girls while they were waiting a peice of paper with a picture of a hand for them to design.

What do you all think? If anyone has any other ideas I would love and would be grafefull for any feedback,

Thankyou :)

i have a post with the same questions and the idea of the hand, have a look on their, they are alot of replys :hug:

Latest posts

Back