Gift bags for bigger spenders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skymark

Lisamarie
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Sorry for all the questions today but I am actually being heavily productive and getting something done for once.

I have taken Geeg's wisdom on board and am going with the idea of giving customers a gift bag (instead of a discount) when they spend at certain levels in one day, ie, one for a £50 spend on treatments (which would probably be two treatments) and then a better one for a spend of £100 in one day on treatments.

My question is about the one for a £100 spend. I would like this to be a decent gift bag with regard to contents, but not sure what to include

So far my ideas are

-Small scentsations
-Mini Solar Oil
-Mundo 45ml Hand gel (have decided to include one in every type of gift bag as I think they will retail really well after that)

But am stuck after that......what other things do you think would make up a good bag?

The bags themselves I am having printed and should look really nice.

Any thoughts appreciated.

:hug:

How about a small box of chocs with a personalised label?

Really nice file.

mini varnish.

the 'glass ' nail files make nice gifts and look really nice to..

Also, a nail varnish prehap?

I did Gift Bags for customers at Christmas and included a Glossing Buffer Board (skinny, retail version of the block) and this seemed to go down very well and would be suitable for both natural nail care customers and enhancement customers.

Hope that is of some use to you.

If your with creative they have some really nice Solar Balm for the heels,hands and lips you can buy them in a retail pack :hug: x

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the suggestions, some of them I had never even thought about.

Thanks for all the input once again geeks.

:hug:

A nail brush to encourage them to clean under their nails :wink2:

Latest posts

Back