Quantcast

Gift bags for January clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Luxury Beauty

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I was thinking of doing a promotion in january to get clients in as i know its a very quiet time of year.

I was thinking of giving little gift bags if they had a luxury manicure. However i dont want to spend too much maybe about £5 for each bag? The problem is i want to give mini nail polishes but i have no idea where to get them from and the ones that i have found are selling at about £3.95 which is close to my budget!

In the bags i am planning to put:
Pinkie solar oil
Dermalogica mini hand cream
Mini file & buffer
Leaflets & business cards
Mini polish

Does anyone know where i can purchase mini polishes and also mini files and buffers?

Any help would be great!
Thanks
Lima
x

lilacm

Reaction score
Nailorder sell mini nail files that are really good. They have lots of different colours and you get a pack of 50 for £14.95. The website is www.nailorder.com.

Not sure about buffers though.

MistyMoore

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
The problem is i want to give mini nail polishes but i have no idea where to get them from and the ones that i have found are selling at about £3.95 which is close to my budget!
Hi Lima
We sell the Orly miniature lacquer range. They've just added another 24 colours so they now do 48 colours in the range.
I can't quote trade prices on the open forums but if you would like any further info just pm me.
Regards
Deanna.

janeymay

Reaction score
Hi,

Have you tried Sally's Beauty, my local branch does some lovely mini nail colours for about 99p each.:lol:

Latest posts