Gift voucher presentation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallyl

Reaction score
hi everyone, I was just wondering if if any of you had any good ideas on how to present your gift vouchers for Christmas, ours come in a plain white envelope? We used to put them in a gift bag but seems a bit silly with only that inside, I've seen other salons use gift boxes but ours are rectangular and larger than a normal card. Also need to keep costs down. Any ideas would be gratefully received xx thank you xx

hi everyone, I was just wondering if if any of you had any good ideas on how to present your gift vouchers for Christmas, ours come in a plain white envelope? We used to put them in a gift bag but seems a bit silly with only that inside, I've seen other salons use gift boxes but ours are rectangular and larger than a normal card. Also need to keep costs down. Any ideas would be gratefully received xx thank you xx

Organza bags are available in various colours and sizes, and are fairly inexpensive when bought in bulk.

Organza bags are available in various colours and sizes, and are fairly inexpensive when bought in bulk.
Thank you for the idea I'll look into that now xx

Latest posts

Back