Gifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca Rebecca

Reaction score
Hi I'm pairing up solar oil and Rescue RXx to give sell as Christmas mini gift bags and wondering if anyone had any ideas of making these look presentable / pretty. So far I've looked up little drawstring bags/purse thing that have a ribbon as the drawstring - the type you might see wedding favours in. I don't want to spend much on packaging but do want them to look pretty / professional as I've taken orders by text message to friends and family so they haven't seen them yet and I want them to be happy with the look of them as they will be Christmas presents to their family and friends. Any ideas? X

Crystal clear are doing minis in acrylic / Perspex baubles they look really good!

Crystal clear are doing minis in acrylic / Perspex baubles they look really good!
Ah ok great I'll have a look on their website, thankyou :) x

When I did pamper parties I used to give a gift to each attendee, solar oil pinkie, top coat and base coat pinkies, etc. I got some of those little cardboard boxes from eBay, the ones you used for wedding favours, etc. I had gold ones tied up with yellow curling ribbon. You could do red, green, gold Christmas colours.

When I did pamper parties I used to give a gift to each attendee, solar oil pinkie, top coat and base coat pinkies, etc. I got some of those little cardboard boxes from eBay, the ones you used for wedding favours, etc. I had gold ones tied up with yellow curling ribbon. You could do red, green, gold Christmas colours.
Oooh that sounds like a good idea! Did u sit them on shredded tissue paper or on their own in the gift box? Xx

Hi ladies where can I get minis to retail for Christmas?

Oooh that sounds like a good idea! Did u sit them on shredded tissue paper or on their own in the gift box? Xx

Shredded tissue paper, I have a shredder so I bought the really cheap stuff and shredded it myself :p

Hi ladies where can I get minis to retail for Christmas?

Companies you use will usually stock certain items in sample , trial or mini sizes!

Companies you use will usually stock certain items in sample , trial or mini sizes!

Hi ive found some on Ellisons website do u know any other websites ? As I like to shop around.

Latest posts

Back