Giorgio Armani Foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FakeBakeLover99

Reaction score
Hey [emoji3]I'm hoping some makeup gurus can help! I'm looking to buy Giorgio Armani foundation but I have no idea what colour to buy ! I'm in the UK but went into debenhams And they said it's only online. Does anyone know any actual shops that sell it so I can colour test [emoji3]? Xxx

John Lewis sell it and have a counter in the Liverpool store for sure. Or you could try one of the foundation matching websites where you can look up a brand and formula that you know matches your skin and see what the equivalent is in the foundation you're looking to buy.

Ahh thanks so much! I didn't know it was possible to do that online [emoji3] I'll phone Edinburgh John Lewis and ask if they sell it there first [emoji3] as I'm in Scotland xxx

Ahh thanks so much! I didn't know it was possible to do that online [emoji3] I'll phone Edinburgh John Lewis and ask if they sell it there first [emoji3] as I'm in Scotland xxx
Check out Temptalia's foundation Matrix. As Emsyj said, if you know your colour in another brand, you should be able to find a match on there. http://www.temptalia.com/foundation-matrix

Latest posts

Back