Girl at work getting me down! Grrrr!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont let the mean old moo , put you down , as we all know we are all critical enough of our own work, you dont need her butting in ,you keep practising hun and in no time you will be fab, and you keep doing your nail art , she just probably aint creative enough to wear it , i have had someone do this to me and i stuck it for a bit then told her to keep quite or i would stick the file up her nose (it ws my mother in law !!!, and it was when i did my training, hence i dont think i will bother asking her to model for me again lol) :biggrin: , dont let it get you down , take care love dee

dee said:
then told her to keep quite or i would stick the file up her nose

Dee that's hilarious! I might try that sometime! (Threatening someone with my file that is, not putting it up my nose!). J x

Next time she asks to examine your nails say "here take a closer look" ...and then stick them in her b****y eyes!!!!...rahhhhhhh.....hate people like her....

Ok, she wasnt in today, due in again on Friday......but the other girl i work with whos been on holiday for 2 weeks mentioned how nice my nails looked, and they are definately past their best now! I dont think shes just saying that either as she has said i could do hers if i need a model.....feel a bit better after that!

Gonna get them back up to scratch (pardon the pun) for Fridays inspection, and i will let you know how it goes... thanks for all your encouragement and support, dont know what i'd do without this site!! xx

Latest posts

Back