Giving up Smoking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a look at Electric Smoking & Best4ecigs - The Best E-Cigarette Deals on the Web
i used to smoke upto 20 cigs a day,bought the ecig 3 weeks ago,and went down to ten a day in first two weeks,now smoke 3/5 a day,its just getting over the habit,this has really helped me...hope soon i will not smoke any,worth a look...and good luck...its so hard to give up your little stick.

Think il do the cash is better than ash!. Just thought I'd let yaz no, on day 8, had a non stop day in salon where I'd be going mad 4 a smoke, but it hasn't been as bad as I thought, not even had time 4 nicotine gum, & I'm still here lol. Xx

I gave up smoking on jan the 10th. it was my 4th time in 3 years. I was on 50 a day. I am deffo doing my best so far. I have learnt from past times that i can't "just have a couple" when i have a drink. We have a quit counter (my oh and i gave up same day) so far we have saved over £2000. Alas we haven't saved it up though!

I gave up smoking on jan the 10th. it was my 4th time in 3 years. I was on 50 a day. I am deffo doing my best so far. I have learnt from past times that i can't "just have a couple" when i have a drink. We have a quit counter (my oh and i gave up same day) so far we have saved over £2000. Alas we haven't saved it up though!

Wow, 50 a day, no wonder you're saving so much money!!
I have failed already and am smoking again :sad: Gah!! Why can't I just give this disgusting thing up!! It's so anti social not to mention expensive, I hate how it's controlling me!! Back to the GP I think to get Champix again :rolleyes: am so cross with myself!! :(

Wow, 50 a day, no wonder you're saving so much money!!
I have failed already and am smoking again :sad: Gah!! Why can't I just give this disgusting thing up!! It's so anti social not to mention expensive, I hate how it's controlling me!! Back to the GP I think to get Champix again :rolleyes: am so cross with myself!! :(

it is so hard isn't it! just have to go 1 day at a time. 8 months now and i still won't say i've cracked the no smoking, i can't get that complacent or i will start again.

aww good luck chick!! I have smoked since I was 12 years old! started secondary school and everyone was smoking so I thought I would aswell!! Worst mistake I have ever made! I am now 24 only smoke about 10 a day but wish I didnt.

I have tried the patches and they made me really ill,sick and dizzy so I am going to try the microtabs.

I really want to quit as I have 2 little ones and it stinks,I actually hate it but I cant stop.

I am going to set myself a date and quit. I keep making excuses of being stressed and I hate my job but I think it is time I man up and quit for the sake of my health and my kids.

Good luck lovely x x

This is how I feel. Feel like the worlds worst and most selfish mum :( just can't do it on my own no matter how I try.
Good luck to you too xx

for any of you really struggling. my partner smokes average of 18-20 a day. i ust bought hi the 'ICIG' from amazon, he started using it yesterday morning and between then and now he has had 2 real cigs...thats all... its not expensive either

hope this helpsxx

I have been using E-Cig for 3 weeks now,i used to smoke 20to25 a day...but now down to 2 to 3 in evening...thanks to my fake fag.
Its so hard to just quit with no help at all,Good luck to us all inc Jennas Partner.

for any of you really struggling. my partner smokes average of 18-20 a day. i ust bought hi the 'ICIG' from amazon, he started using it yesterday morning and between then and now he has had 2 real cigs...thats all... its not expensive either

hope this helpsxx

I shall check it out, thanks xx

I have just ordered my iCig :)

Latest posts

Back