Glacial Shell Detox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam81

Reaction score
Hey, I read about this treatment today (apologies if I'm a bit behind the times!) And just wondered if anyone had tried it or trained in it? I really like the sound of it and am hoping to book in for a treatment so just wanted reviews on how effective it is and how good/expensive the training is too. Grateful for your thoughts!

Hey, I read about this treatment today (apologies if I'm a bit behind the times!) And just wondered if anyone had tried it or trained in it? I really like the sound of it and am hoping to book in for a treatment so just wanted reviews on how effective it is and how good/expensive the training is too. Grateful for your thoughts!

hi hun ive had and trained in love it love it :Love:
the affect is wonderful i lost an inch on my tummy and got a bumleft in to the baragin ! so from the first treatment you will see a differance in the appearance of any orange peelyou may have , a course ofthe traetment is best but its a great pick me up .
the training as with all Lava shell treatments is from shared beauty secerts i dont think i can quote prices on here, but you will recoup your outlay within a couple treatments so it dosnt take long .

Fab, thanks for your response, I was beginning to think I was the only one who had heard of it! I'm just waiting to hear back from the company about training dates and cost but think I'll go for it. It'll sit really nicely with everything else I do. Do you do the therma facial too?

I did the hot lava relax and therma facial a couple of years ago and had a lot of clients for this however none of mine were interested in the glacial , was quite disappointed but saved on a freezer :s I didn;t have one client make it out of the facial awake :D

Tempted to do the sports to save my poor joints from relieving all these clients' pains hehe. I think the new rescue massage looks good too though, double treatments if done with detox :)

They all sound like really good treatments and just a little bit different! Glad to hear about the facials though, that's definitely on my list! Do they have their own products range or do you use your regular facial products?

I used the spa find products that they recommend. They were very nice products and they did sell well as they were more financially suitable for many clients, rrp in line with facial brands from department stores etc. Smelt beautiful too. As for the mango oil with the hot shells, I had to stop myself from eating it.

Well I did my lava shell rescue training last week and going for detox training on Monday. I'm a total convert and want to do them all! Thanks for your advice ladies, I'm so glad I went for it!

Latest posts

Back