Glamcor lamp opinions please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treasure99

Reaction score
Good evening.... Any of you have this lamp for lashes?
What do you think? Worth the money?

Is the only way of having it up the stand?
I'm worried this will get in the way and also look a bit ugly?

Just done my treatment room up so need something that does the job and looks good too!

Thanks in advance :))

It doesn't loo ugly it looks professional, I've had mine a year and wish I'd bought it when I first started lashing years ago. The best piece of equipment ive bought! I don't think I could work without it. Infact thinking of investing in a second one for my room. All my students have gone on to but one as they trained with mine x

Agree with bonkers, I love the Glamcor light and the majority of my students also go on to invest in one. I also think it looks very professional and the light it gives is amazing xx

Don't have time to write everything I love about it but it's fabulous and would never be without it! xx

Expensive but worth the money, you can see every little lash. I think it looks really nice not ugly, I love the design. xx

Thanks guys. You've made my mind up 😃👍

Where could I purchase a glamcor lamp please? X

I bought mine from precious about makeup there are other places to buy from now too x

Thank you! 😊xx

Latest posts

Back