Glamglow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glamorizelincs

Reaction score
has anyone tried it? i have just started stocking it in my online shop

Just did a search here.

I am dying to get some as I've heard it is a miracle worker, but wondering if anywhere in Ireland stocks it so I dont have delivery costs on an already expensive product!

Just did a search here.

I am dying to get some as I've heard it is a miracle worker, but wondering if anywhere in Ireland stocks it so I dont have delivery costs on an already expensive product!

Millies.ie should have it, their delivery is very reasonable. Would love to try it!

Millies.ie should have it, their delivery is very reasonable. Would love to try it!

Just seen it on there & its for sale, however its only the 35ml :/

God I need to get my head checked, just bought it in Millie's, no food for the week for me! Haha

Hi ladies, What is glamglow? I see it in the massage place near me but I can't actually see what it is, is it tanning?

Hi ladies, What is glamglow? I see it in the massage place near me but I can't actually see what it is, is it tanning?

Its a facial mask..supposed to be one of the best around..I looked at a lot of reviews & couldnt find a single bad one but it doesn't come cheap! There is a few different types, eye brightening, youth mud mask & clearing mask.

I bought the clearing mask because I have been getting a lot of facials in college & my skin is wrecked! Cant wait to try! Helps with black & whiteheads, razor bumps, pigmentation, refining, firming, clearing pores etc!

Its a facial mask..supposed to be one of the best around..I looked at a lot of reviews & couldnt find a single bad one but it doesn't come cheap! There is a few different types, eye brightening, youth mud mask & clearing mask.

I bought the clearing mask because I have been getting a lot of facials in college & my skin is wrecked! Cant wait to try! Helps with black & whiteheads, razor bumps, pigmentation, refining, firming, clearing pores etc!

Ooh thanks! I'll think I'll try it x

Ooh thanks! I'll think I'll try it x

I'll be testing mine out tonight & will post back to see what I think right after application :) x

God I need to get my head checked, just bought it in Millie's, no food for the week for me! Haha

Haha! Let me know how you get on.

This is amazing stuff love using this :)

its sooo good! i use the one in the silver pot for spot prone skin

Ok so I got a little side tracked and havent gotten a chance to use it yet.

Does it bring out spots though? My skin is wrecked from facials in college & hoping it wont make it worse while its all clearing out!

I find it really helps spots and improves the skin :) it's got this tingle at first and then your skin does glow and spots are deffo reduced x

it is an amazing facmask however it does bring out spots as its a clearing treatment. you need to use sparingly though as it does dry your skin out! 🙈 i went to buy a new cleanser the other day and when i said i use this product the person selling said its got detergent in it hense why its so drying 😩😩

Just searched this,

I've about to try some samples that I got sent an I keep seeing good things about it but what i'd like to know is has anyone taken it on as an express treatment whilst doing nails ect? and how have you found it?
that's a bit worrying about the detergent I will research the ingredients.
Thanks

I use it in my salon but I have a friend who worked for m and s and got me loads of sample sizes, try your large m and s branches if you are lucky you may get a sample. quite a lot of places sell it amazon, just google and you will get a good price, I personally don't think its that amazing I think there is a lot of hype but I do exfoliate every day so my skin is used to having a good clean so try before you buy xx

Latest posts

Back