Glamorous Lengths hair quality and lifespan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joannesherrell

Reaction score
Hi, guys! I've recently trained with Belle Academy as a hair extension technician and during the course they told me that their provider Glamorous Length's Athena Indian hair range lasts 4-8 months (which I think is accurate), Russian lasts a year and Mongolia 2-3 years with the correct aftercare.

I recently lost my paperwork and decided to contact Glamorous Lengths directly to confirm the lifespan of the hair with proper after care, and they informed me that the Russian is actually 6-7 months and the Mongolian 8-9.

Can anyone tell me from experience how long the Glamorous Lengths Russian and Mongolian grade hair lasts for as I'm quite confused as to why Belle would tell us it lasts longer than it does? I feel like I've lied to my clients about how long their hair will last now.... [emoji30]

I trained with Belle last year and have used only glamorous lengths, mainly from laziness on my part from not looking elsewhere but I have had no real issues.

Most of my clients have used the Russia range and lasted 6 months in the Head, removed, had a break and reused again. As long as the client looks after the hair it can last longer.

The only range I would avoid is their lower cost range 'athena' I had one client use these and you could tell it was budget, it lasted her 2 months before she asked for it to be removed.

If Russian hair is lasting 6-8 months, then it is NOT real Russian. You should get at least a 2 year life span from it. GL really need to watch what they are advertising as someone is going to call their bluff one day. Be smart people!

Latest posts

Back