Glamorous Lengths trade code

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Hi geeks just wondered if any of you know if you must train with a certain company to recieve a trade code for glamorous lengths?? Or can I just email them with certificate copy's?? I'm qualified in micro rings and bonded. Thanks :) x

Hi, I just e-mailed them.
Although I wasn't impressed with the hair or customer service at all, they couldn't answer a lot of questions I had about the hair either!

Hi, I just e-mailed them.
Although I wasn't impressed with the hair or customer service at all, they couldn't answer a lot of questions I had about the hair either!

Oh really :-/ might not bother then! I bought some hair from them and fitted it 3 week ago and it felt lush going in but will see how it pans out surprised at how bad there customer skills seem to be though! X

Hi geeks just wondered if any of you know if you must train with a certain company to recieve a trade code for glamorous lengths?? Or can I just email them with certificate copy's?? I'm qualified in micro rings and bonded. Thanks :) x

hello there! You can send a copy of your certificate to them to receive trade discount:) also, the hair is great, your client will love them ;) x

Latest posts

Back