glamtech scissors!??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMZAGEEK69

Reaction score
hey guyz just wunderin if anyone knows the quality of glamtech scissors? or has any knowledge at all bout tha brand or better brands?? thanks heaps geeks 4 taken tha time to read this:D:D:D:lick:

Hey

I have just bought Jaguar Jay2/5inch. They are FAB! Affordable £120, light, cut so beautifully that you could get a bit too scissor happy!
They have a smooth blade so a great all rounder.

Good luck X

I love my jowell classics i think mine are 5 " tried various scissors and i love how comfortable they are to hold and also flick into my hand when combing....and the way they cut

Iv got tondeo scissors got them off the wella rep and there really good i love them!!!

thanks 4 replien evry1, ive used tha joelle ma hairdressin mates got a 5incher n she in lurve havnt heard of the othas though,has any1 used tha glamtech? i hope there good ive already ordered em lol:o:o

we got a wee card in the door at salon today advertising them hahaha. . . they looked pretty lol. . . i use the jaguar jays to. . . cant remember the number after them but they are BIG hahaha and i love emmm. . . thinkin bout gettin a new pair cos i had em for a while now and fancy a treat to myself LOL x

I have just bought a pair of glamtech scissiors i got the 5" floral design the were £50+vat and a must say they are good ,not as good as my joewell's which got stolen by my ex boyfriend ,but as a cheap replacement they are perfectly servicable well balanced and comfortable and they came in a big case which u can put a comb in there too which is handy.

thanks for the replie hun,:D ma thoughts were spot on then!! i still havent got em yet though:sad: there cumin frm tha uk....................
bloody iceland lol:D:lick::lick::lick:

Latest posts

Back