Glitter acrylics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamLR

Reaction score
Months ago I purchased fine glitters to mix with with acrylic powder. Im finally getting round to using them but im wanting to know how is when the client wants to change the glitter colour or want it off completely do you have to completely remove the set and start fresh? How do you all do your glitter acrylic glitters?

Thanks

I normaly do the nail in clear or opaque pink first , then the glitter / art / , that way when you come to re balance time you can remove the art and just have the clear or pink base left to re build on ,

Ok thanks, do you not find it a bit thick with doing a layer of clear, glitter acrylic then a layer over the top of that?

Ok thanks, do you not find it a bit thick with doing a layer of clear, glitter acrylic then a layer over the top of that?
no as I make a a very thin layer on a form to thin for it to last on its own , no apex , then the art , and then clear and shape .
it really shuldnt make it much thicker ,

or with tips , clear tips a very thin layer of clear , then the glitter art (shows nicely through the back of the clear tip) and then clear ,

eaither way it shuldnt make it any thicker than normal .

the other option is to just soak off and do a new set each time , if your going to do that it might be worth looking into something like brisa lite ,

ok brill, thanks for your help, I will try it out on myself later and see how it goes :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back