Glitter Body Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi again,

i know prices differ a lot in different areas but can i ask what you guys are charging for these glitter tattoos, i know i should wait till they come and i could work out myself but would love to get some ideas.

regards to the insurance i am with salon gold and they cover me for temp tattoos if anyone is looking for salon insurance i found them to be very competitive i have been with them years.
thanks jan

hi again,

i know prices differ a lot in different areas but can i ask what you guys are charging for these glitter tattoos, i know i should wait till they come and i could work out myself but would love to get some ideas.

regards to the insurance i am with salon gold and they cover me for temp tattoos if anyone is looking for salon insurance i found them to be very competitive i have been with them years.
thanks jan

I am going to charge £3 each and a bit more for the bigger ones.
I'm with salon gold too they will only cover you for these if you test the glue before hand. Not sure how thats gonna work xxx

It depends on what you are doing, but the cost of materials is quite a high percentage. I think £3 is find at an event where you can one after another, but if you are charging in the salon, you will be making nothing. The cost of the stencils alone are about 50p for the smallest ones, then you need to add glitter and glue, time and other costs.

It depends on what you are doing, but the cost of materials is quite a high percentage. I think £3 is find at an event where you can one after another, but if you are charging in the salon, you will be making nothing. The cost of the stencils alone are about 50p for the smallest ones, then you need to add glitter and glue, time and other costs.

I was thinking of kids parties and school fates etc I know what you mean and totally agree. I might have a look about for some reusable ones or as someone else suggested, do them free hand :hug: xxx

Latest posts

Back