Glitter displays or storage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leila, I really like how you have displayed the nail colours on the bottle handles on the right hand side. Have you removed the nails from a colour wheel and if so, how have you stuck them on the handles? Just blu tack?

Hi hun, go on ebay and type in nail display ring , they come like this basicly a small nail on a ring you just pop on top of the bottle, very useful !:)
IMG_20140327_085721.jpg

IMG_20140327_085702.jpg

IMG_20140327_085651.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Leila 1712 where did you buy your wall racks? x x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I bought those on ebay uk .. They are called avonstar, got the idea from many geeks :)

This is what I use to store/display my glitters and Swarovski crystals. They are stackable trays too. I need to get another couple though as I have so many more glitters not on display and some Mylar cracked ice on order too ;)

Attachments

• 983757_10151381186426160_1628052775_n.jpg
    983757_10151381186426160_1628052775_n.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 264
Ugh i'm so jealous! Glitter heaven!

Lol i have a glitter addiction :( i have many more i need to add more strings to make a third rows lol

ooohhhh I'm jealous, I've only been hoarding products for the last 3 months, seeing everyone else's collections (and just finding the Gelish acrylic colours ranges) I wish I had a bigger budget :cry: lol

This is what I use to store/display my glitters and Swarovski crystals. They are stackable trays too. I need to get another couple though as I have so many more glitters not on display and some Mylar cracked ice on order too ;)

Where did you get these please?

Thats really nice for crystals! Where did you get it from and do you know if they do smaller sizes as i dont think i have any desk room to lay it flat :(

What base colour do you use for rock stars ? I usually match the best gel colour underneath but wondered if anyone does it differently? Xx

I buy these pots from ebay:

30 Loose Bead Storage Container Tins 4x4x3 4cm | eBay (fits 7gm of glitter)

or

Nail ART Empty Storage POT BOX Bottle Clear Container Case FOR Paillette Powder | eBay (fits 5gm of glitter)

I then put my glitter in them, label them on the top and store them in a drawer.

Then I swatch my glitters on the underside of a clear display wheel and label these the same as the pots.

Clients then get to see the product close up and its so easy rather than taking out each pot and have them scattered all over your workspace. This solution works really well for me.

This is what my wheels look like:

Hi,

Possibly a really stupid question but why do you paint the underside if the nail wheel rather than the top with glitter?

Thanks
Leah

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where did you get these please?

Hi Maisy & Leila, sorry only just seen this. They are from a company called Box Displays. You can either order direct from their website but cheaper to order from their eBay shop - just type 'stackable tray 50 clear gem pots' into the search bar. They come in white or black.

Leila, you can get 25 pot size ones, but from a different supplier :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Display-Tray-25-Pots-/140678925269?pt=Nail_Polish&hash=item20c11e0bd5

HTH x

Hi Maisy & Leila, sorry only just seen this. They are from a company called Box Displays. You can either order direct from their website but cheaper to order from their eBay shop - just type 'stackable tray 50 clear gem pots' into the search bar. They come in white or black.

Leila, you can get 25 pot size ones, but from a different supplier :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Display-Tray-25-Pots-/140678925269?pt=Nail_Polish&hash=item20c11e0bd5

HTH x

Thank you!:)

The rest are on stands or in display boxes

Can I be nosey and ask where u get ur mica powders from they r really nice colours xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Here's my modest diaplay - there have been more sections added since this pic was taken and I dare say they will continue to be added to!

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1397301186252.jpg
    1397301186252.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 128

Latest posts

Back