Glitter nail tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmpl77

Reaction score
What make of glitter nail tips would you recommend??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would always create a glitter tip using my own mix... 30% glitter to 70% clear powder then create your smile line as you would a French. Much nicer so you can customise the smile line and glitter colour to each individual client :) it also means you can clip it off and sculpt a new one on if your client wants a different coloured tip.

Xxx

Thats what ive been doing but my tutor told me today that you have to charge more for that and people dont wanna pay more?? Do you agree??

Thats what ive been doing but my tutor told me today that you have to charge more for that and people dont wanna pay more?? Do you agree??

Yes you should charge more. But if there is only that option the they WILL pay more.

Why offer a tip that's not as good, maybe not the right colour (as you would have to buy loads) and maybe I'll fitting ... Along side a really nice sculptured personalised one?

If only charge like £3-5 extra to mix. Depending what they have. How many nails etc.
but that parts up to you :)

Laura xx

Yes absolutely you should charge more... If they don't want to pay more then they don't have the service, it's that simple! Glitter on tips can separate from the plastic, especially if they're cheaper.

Charge what you're worth... You won't regret it. A couple of quid more per service for a fully customisable enhancement? I certainly would pay that. The clients that want it will too :)

Xxx

Thanks so much xx

Latest posts

Back