Glitter pen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin

Reaction score
A client has asked if i can draw a glitter line across her smile line before i seal with gel. can anyone tell me where i can get a silver glitter pen from?

Use a glitter striper pen, I got a nice one yesterday from Capital in Hove, you can get them from eBay and various nail suppliers. I know Ka-Sa-Ra do them as I've bought from them before too :D

Thanks Trin, how much was yours? is it just a matter of drawing a line across the smile line or is more involved?

Hope you are well, we must get together soon for a play day.

xxx

£2.99 + VAT for the stripper from Capital, I can't remember how much they were from Ka-Sa-Ra, but you'd have to pay postage from them. At least with Capital you can pick one up when you over this way next.

I'd just paint a line just above the smile line, let it dry, then top coat and done :D

i use a striper brush and acrylic paint, same as the striping brush in a bottle type of things that most pros use.

the only trouble i had in the beginning was getting the line too thick, so I just sat and painted across paper for a few hours until i got it down to a good consistency but not too thick.

good luck, ma!

I Do This With A Glitter Pen It Looks Really Nice

I managed to get some, going to try it out tonight. Have any of you applied and then put coat of Brisa finishing gloss over the top?

Latest posts

Back