Glitter Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendy malley

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a really good glitter polish I could use on top or an enhancment,french polish style, instead of doing an actual glitter tip that would give a similar look. Thanks if you do:hug:

Hi, I would highly recommend the Nubar glitter polishes they are fab, I have got lots of them in all colours they are fab...! :Love: them, my clients do too x

Hi, I would highly recommend the Nubar glitter polishes they are fab, I have got lots of them in all colours they are fab...! :Love: them, my clients do too x
Thanks Glamour Puss could you tell me where to get them x

China Glaze (Ruby Pumps...my fave) and Zoya have some really pretty glitter polishes. :)

Thanks Glamour Puss could you tell me where to get them x
Hi Wendy you can get them from Palms if you type this in it will come up, hope this helps x:)

I mix glitter with gel and paint a thin layer on tip cure and re apply until desired affect is created , also works with uv topcoat IMOE

I mix glitter with gel and paint a thin layer on tip cure and re apply until desired affect is created , also works with uv topcoat IMOE
Thanks hun I'll give that a go with topcoat, makes sense and a cheaper option x

Thanks hun I'll give that a go with topcoat, makes sense and a cheaper option x

Can highly recommend young nails mani q gel and there glitters especially pinkie(I have on my toes at the moment) very vibrant and lots of choice. hth

Latest posts

Back