Glitter Powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sagll01

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm wanting to experiment with glitter, but Creative don't do much in the way of glitters. Can anyone recommend some good brands?
Thanks xxx

You could try Nail Graphix, you can mix them with your CND powders so no need for an alternative monomer. There are over 130 colours.

May I also ask that what is a good acrylic colour to mix the tip with glitter colours, I've had the same question regarding cnd glitters also it's a Shame they don't offer more glitter options!
Thank you

May I also ask that what is a good acrylic colour to mix the tip with glitter colours, I've had the same question regarding cnd glitters also it's a Shame they don't offer more glitter options!
Thank you

It depends on your brand of powders. I would recommend pink or clear, but only if the clear is a really crystal clear rather than a cloudy clear.

Hope that makes sense LOL.

If you are using dark glitters then pink would be fine, but if you are using some of the pale white glitters then clear would be better as pink may change the colour.

That's great help, I use cnd so should be ok I just play about with some colours see what happens!! Lol

inm and nsi both have nice glitters and also i buy glitter from the craft stored and mix my own

It depends on your brand of powders. I would recommend pink or clear, but only if the clear is a really crystal clear rather than a cloudy clear.

Hope that makes sense LOL.

If you are using dark glitters then pink would be fine, but if you are using some of the pale white glitters then clear would be better as pink may change the colour.

Thanks Fiona, these are just what I am looking for and will be placing my order ASAP
:hug:

I use Nail Graphix, which I get from Fiona at Natural Nails (see a few posts above).

I currently use NSI l&p and mix with clear powder. Great colours and great too work with :D

Latest posts

Back