glitter powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tori23

Reaction score
hi everyone this is my very first time using the site!! i have been on my own for only 6weeks no although i have been a tech for longer i have a question about these 'glitter powders'. i use creative liquid and powder, do i just mix in some of this glitter into my powder then carry on as ususal. i love the look and want to start offering this to my clients asap!1 thanks

I dont know if this can be done with creative - I use IBD and mix 2 parts powder 1 part glitter to clear powder - I am quite new to the nail industry some geeks may say that I am wrong but I have had my silver glitter nails on for over a week now and 3 customers I had done over the weekend have not called me to complain.

Good luck

i have a question about these 'glitter powders'. i use creative liquid and powder, do i just mix in some of this glitter into my powder then carry on as ususal.
which glitter powder are you referring to? the premixed ones that only require monomer, or glitter that you mix with powder like NailGraphix?

Latest posts

Back