Glitter tattoo training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairehams26

Reaction score
Where can i get training for glitter tattoos or what certs do i need to offer this? X

Sorry im in the south west!

I only have spray tan and facials?

I only have spray tan and facials?

Check with your insurance company. It would depend where and what facial qual you have.

Failing that pop across to Cornwall, I will train you :D

Oh right do you do face painting too? X

My insurance company said I was covered as long as I had spray tan qualification so try yours and you should be fine, you just have to add it to your policy which is just an admin fee x

Who is your insurance company?

Salon gold I think they're called?
They're pretty good, really helpful if you have questions x

home also do glitter tattoos - so you may want to ask them about training as well...

Thank you home dont have training yet, i will ask my insurance see what happens x

Hi all,

Sorry to bump up an old thread but is anyone aware of any other glitter tattoo training providers? I am in the West Midlands and drive so I'm looking for the closest option really.

I am training in manicure and pedicure at the moment but would eventually like to offer princess parties as well as do this mobile.

Do I need a spray tan certificate to provide these glitter tattoos? Or Will a face painting/glitter tattoo combined course be enough.

Thanks,
Kirsty

I emailed my insurance company all you need is a spray tan cert or face/body painting but insurers differ x

Latest posts

Back