global keratin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jotommo

Reaction score
hi guys...
i am doing the course for GKHAIR in may and am trying to get a price to charge my clients but am struggling...
could any of you lovely ladies please give me some info....
how many treatments do you get out of a 42ml bottle is it just one??
what do you charge?
is it popular?
how do you like the product?
thanks for your time x

no one at all??? :irked:

The only thing I can tell you is how much I paid to have my hair done with the Coppola Kerating Smooting Complex ... they have 3 treatments:

1. will last for 3 days, £45.00
2. will last for 6 weeks, £75.00
3. will last 4 months, £150.00

I had the six week treatment which I love love love and I am on week 8. Will definately be going for the 4 month option next time.

Jacqui xx

hi guys...
i am doing the course for GKHAIR in may and am trying to get a price to charge my clients but am struggling...
could any of you lovely ladies please give me some info....
how many treatments do you get out of a 42ml bottle is it just one??
what do you charge?
is it popular?
how do you like the product?
thanks for your time x

If it's the same as most, you'd get 1 treatment.

My charge starts at £110 but that includes aftercare rrp £30

Hi i use that product and i love it...ive not tried any others tho so i havent got any comparison info. You'll only get one treatment out of the 42ml bottle..maybe 2 on short hair. Its a slow starter for me,but getting more interest as feedback from current clients spreads. im up against salons charging cheap prices (some £45 but i take it they must be using cheap products)..GK Hair doesnt have the overwhelming smell like some and also doesnt sting the eyes..so im using that info to push why my product is better quality and not harmful. because of the cheap prices around my area ive set my cost at £100 but have it on a special offer trial price at £60 for the first treatment. this includes a small shampoo & conditioner (trial size)..enough to get them on their way for the 1st few days,they can buy full size off me or i give them info on other suitable shampoo & conditioners ( i hate pushing after care products)
Id ring round and check the going rate in your area for a BBD to help you set your prices

I charge £65 plus £25 for shampoo and conditioner
Don't do as many as I'd like to be, have about 7 clients who have them done on regular basis every 4-5 months
Other mobile hairdressers in my area charge between 80 and 100 and salons double that

X

great guys thanks for the info...
i can only find one salon near me that does it and they charge £150+ they are quite high end

thanks agian for the replies xx

Latest posts

Back