Gloss?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amandahartly

Reaction score
Can someone please explain gloss colours to me please, ive heard lots about glossing recently, I never heard of them when I was doing my course years ago. Obviously it glosses hair but when & how do you use them? X

What color line are you referring to? Mostly i use a gloss when i want to refresh faded mids and ends or add pigment and shine to natural hair without lifting the base.

Any really but I mainly use wella. I have a client that has bleach highlights & c/t 7/7 low lights, her hair always looks dull when she washes it herself, I was just wondering if a gloss would help it x

Is a gloss a semi, or quasi (like the dia's from L'Oreal)

What do you use to tone the highlights?

If usually use a quasi.

I've seen there is a dialight gloss so assuming that's a quasi?

Any really but I mainly use wella. I have a client that has bleach highlights & c/t 7/7 low lights, her hair always looks dull when she washes it herself, I was just wondering if a gloss would help it x

Relights /00 is a clear gloss isn't it?

L'Oreal Dia Light and Dia Richesse both have a clear (for glossing).

Dia Light - wont give any lift and will just gloss (think of using this on virgin hair that has been through the mill with irons, heat etc and want to add some shine back)

Dia Richesse - will lift up to 1.5 shades. So if you glossed on virgin hair would lift the base up to 1.5 shades.

both can go on coloured hair and will do same as above.

L'Oreal Dia Light and Dia Richesse both have a clear (for glossing).

Dia Light - wont give any lift and will just gloss (think of using this on virgin hair that has been through the mill with irons, heat etc and want to add some shine back)

Dia Richesse - will lift up to 1.5 shades. So if you glossed on virgin hair would lift the base up to 1.5 shades.

both can go on coloured hair and will do same as above.

Thank you x

Latest posts

Back