Glue worrys!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hevs

Reaction score
i have been wearing glue in extensions, not put in with a glue gun put in freehand. and i have not long took them out and i have glue stuck to my hair. i have got most out by using conditioner and oil, but there is still lots left and i have no idea what to do. i don't want to end up with bald patches in my head haha.
thankyou so much x :green:

Ah....this is why you really needed professional removal. What do you mean put in by hand? Do you mean glued in weft? Or what else?
In any event it needs removing with a debonder. Acetone should do the trick but you don't want it all over your hands/nails so needs to be done by another person. And whatever you do....do not pick the glue out!!!!!!
It will take with it hair cells or skin cells if the bond is not properly unlocked with a chemical. Oils and conditioner only goes so far. As you have found :)

should have had them taken out properly... acetone like above said will take them right out x

i have been wearing glue in extensions, not put in with a glue gun put in freehand. and i have not long took them out and i have glue stuck to my hair. i have got most out by using conditioner and oil, but there is still lots left and i have no idea what to do. i don't want to end up with bald patches in my head haha.
thankyou so much x :green:

eucalyptus oil and methylated spirits also works

Latest posts

Back