GMex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beauty Shed

Reaction score
Hiya, just a quickie,

I am just wondering if I can go to GMex on Sunday? I have been planning to go but have just noticed on the site that only Trade and Professionals are allowed entry! I have enrolled on a course with Creative in November, but I have no beauty qualifications, only an NVQ 1 and 2 in hairdressing (will this allow me entry?)

I will be gutted if I can't go! Is there only one a year, or will I be able to go to another show in a few months time?

hi you can still go if you have got one of those free ticket things that you usuallyt get sent (we normally get loads) all you do is fill it in and it will ask you details ie salon owner bla bla bla, just tick the box for student then you will be fine ...............

faye

Kerrie....careful ticking the student box hun....or if you do tick it, indicate that you are part time student.
I just had an email regarding my daughters entry badge. I ticked her as student which is tecnically what she is, working after school with me and at weekends. She is doing Man and Ped at a local college.
The email says that Prof Beauty have the right to refuse entry to students on Sunday as students are officially only allowed into Gmex on the monday!
Good Job I checked with the ticket hotline!
:rolleyes:
Give the hotline a call if you like on
0870 4294506 just to clarify your position :)
Hope that helps!

you should be ok if you are a hairdresser , i was one and i took my mother in law and she was one and it was fine , as long as u have your badge

Thanks for all your help but it turns out I can't go. I have been assured there will be more so I won't be missing out. It would have been a great boost though to get a taster and get me more motivated in time for my course! Oh well, there's always next year.Thanks once again, everyone on here is soooo helpful!

Latest posts

Back