Going back to brown advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lea2721

Reaction score
right as some may know i have had a horrible hair cut but my main reason for getting cut of is because it was very damaged, now im thimking about going back brown so i can grow my natural hair back, but every one i say this to thdy all say no dont your hairs a lovely colour,
but im worried that its going to damage it even further and stump my growth as the hair that is left is still damaged,
now would you proffesionals recomend carry on colouring roots then toning full head or start again and go brown to leave hair is this neccessery? what would you do?
im torn which is why im looking for advice xx

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

At the moment I am growing my hair out and not colouring , I hate it but my hair is in better condition for not colouring , could you not lay off colouring for a bit then concentrate on getting your hair back to good condition , then think about colours in the future , how is your hair now did you get it sorted ? X

At the moment I am growing my hair out and not colouring , I hate it but my hair is in better condition for not colouring , could you not lay off colouring for a bit then concentrate on getting your hair back to good condition , then think about colours in the future , how is your hair now did you get it sorted ? X

sort of but back there is nits shorter than others, and im now going to get extensions micro beads in the back and side to let it grow , but ive just been thinking even if i go brown its going to fade because my hair is very porus si do you think im best of leaving it and just doing my roots? i fot told by tutor a 10/0 should lift enough without bleach to match my lengths x

Guessing you are currently light bleached blonde?
What's your natural base ?

Guessing you are currently light bleached blonde?
What's your natural base ?

yes my natural base is a 7 x

and colour fades so quick i put 9/37 ct on to tone it down to a warm blonde it washed out after 3 washes x

There is something wrong here.... It should last more than that... Have you mixed it correctly? Left it long enough? Wet or dry hair? Why not try coming to an 8 might hold more

There is something wrong here.... It should last more than that... Have you mixed it correctly? Left it long enough? Wet or dry hair? Why not try coming to an 8 might hold more

ywa i mixed 1.2 ratio 4% and applied on wet hair left for 30mins do you think a 8 will hold better? and do i use kp or ct x

I wouldn't of used 4% use ct

I wouldn't of used 4% use ct

it is ct developer not the 1.9%the higher one thought it was 4 so maybe its 3.9%

Use 1.9% 4% is higher than normal 10vol which gives one level of lift!

Use 1.9% 4% is higher than normal 10vol which gives one level of lift!

ahh ok and a base 8 should last longer but it will still fade wont it i really want to avoid repeat colours on lengths of hair x

It will fade alot slower! X

Latest posts

Back