Going Mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrewz00

Reaction score
Ok... i know i have seen this topic before...

#1 i am NOT a professional by any means....
#2 i am looking for advice

I am looking to buy a close friend some products to help her get started... She recently graduated from the Aveda Institute in NYC and needs a helping hand to get a move on making something out of what she learned!

I was looking to purchase some type of mobile salon supplies but do not have the slightest idea of where to look.... i have been searching google, ebay, etc... :grr:

where would i find mobile storage for all her bowls and brushes etc..?

do they make a portable sink? or some type of adaptor for a kitchen sink to was hair?

any and all help would be greatly appreciated

if your mobile just wash the clients hair over the bath with a shower or over a sink, thats all most of us do... i store my things in 3 bags, one for colours with the bowls , brushes ect,, i have a cut and blow/hair up box, and a perm bag
hth x

Try www.sallys.com, they provide most things that are needed either for mobile hairdressers or salons although I dont think they do portable sinks !

If your friend signs up for a sally's trade card then the stuff can be bought at wholesale prices so it's worth checking out.

Latest posts

Back