Going mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkglitter-x

Reaction score
Im retraining in hair as its about time I put my qualification to good use! I think id prefer mobile but just no idea where to start planning all this?!

I know i need insurance, and a good kit, was going to facebook page everything along with cards, flyers etc.

But what about everything inbetween?
If people wouldlike to give their experiences/tips etc id be grateful :)

I am at university studying a salon management degree and would love to find out the same information as yourself!! I already have an idea of my business and how i want to present myself bt id love someone with the experience and knowledge to give me some tips!! Definitely subscribed to this xxxx

Im retraining in hair as its about time I put my qualification to good use! I think id prefer mobile but just no idea where to start planning all this?!

I know i need insurance, and a good kit, was going to facebook page everything along with cards, flyers etc.

But what about everything inbetween?
If people wouldlike to give their experiences/tips etc id be grateful :)

I think the first thing to do when starting any business, is to put together a business plan, at first just a rough outline of what you want to accomplish and a list of things you will require such as:

- Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Website
- Flyers
- Business Cards

Also, will you require money to get started from a bank or do you already have the money to get started.

Try and also get some costs for the things you require - the marketing, as well as the supplies you will need to offer your services.

Also, you can start off by doing hair for friends and family and get them to review you on your facebook page and also you can show the hair cuts and styles you have done online and on your flyers.

That's just a rough idea of where to start, but you have any questions I will try to help as best as I can :)

Latest posts

Back