going mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil_bunny85

Reaction score
hello everyone

iv just passed my driving test (yay) so im thinking of going mobile iv been working in a clinic for 4 years doing every thing so im very confident with my work , but im not sure how to go about getting mobile i know all the legal stuff .
dont know wether to start of just offereing basic teatments?
how much to spend at first on equipment ,
iv seen the safty thread which helps.
how to promote your self?

Why not work out the costings to get everything you want. I found facials to be the most costly thing and only splashed out on them with an all inclusive range in my second year. You will be surprised how far the money goes if you don't go crazy. It cost me about £2000 to set up and restock in my first year including all products, massage couch, trolleys, business cards, price lists e.t.c. Just plan it all before you start spending. Best recommendations are by word of mouth so make sure you and your friends tell everyone they know and ask local businesses especially hairdressers if you can leave some business cards with them. I started offering everything as this increases your client base. Good luck :hug:

Latest posts

Back