Gold glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jellytot1978

Reaction score
i did these on myself last night used opi gold shimmer fx and opi crystal clear.
As they were on myself i cheated a little and used white tips underneath to get my smiles straight and looking at this pic now close up you can see them in places. xx

Hiya ... Yeah the white spoils them a bit...a clear tip would have worked better...and would have given your nails beds a longer look....white tips can sometimes give the look of a stumpy nail bed....but still a very pretty colour.

As for the actual nails...you seem to have the product nice and thin as it should be in zone 3 but there does look like some product is touching the skin...this could result in lifting.

I would taper the free edge in a little too as they flare out a little.

The surface of the nail looks good...

And blunt that file hun...:lol:...those cuts look sore.

Oooo hun your fingers look sore, Defo blunt the sides of all new files before you use them...
Just use another file to rub off the grit along all the edges on both sides...
You will still get the same performance, Just a nice smooth edge to run along side your skin xx
(I still forget on the odd occasion and OUCHY ...)

Your nails do look nice although I agree with Bagpuss that clear blended tips would make them look so much better as it would enlongate your nail beds, and would allow you to create a deeper smile, which would make these nails look even prettier...
And looks lovely from the underside too....

Unless someone is blessed with naturally lovely long nail beds white tips have a cruel way of making the nails appear stumpy...

But I understand why you used them to practice your smiles, it is a good way of practicing well done :hug:

thanks for the comments geeks, the cuts on the top of my fingers were done buy me other day picking at the skin and i did blunt the file first i think i just pressed a little too hard on some trying to bring in the side walls and cut my finger.

Latest posts

Back