Gold top French

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cathill

Reaction score
I want to re create these nails any suggestions for the metallic gold tip! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415403937.784014.jpg

one way would be foils. Would be time consuming with regular polish as you'd need to wait for the polish to be dry before applying the foil adhesive. With gel polish you'd need to do the 2 color coats, cure wipe off sticky, paint on the tip with topcoat, cure, and use the sticky layer as the foil adhesive, but make sure the foil works with gel polish. Some will not work well because they don't come off easy and the gel's sticky layer isn't enough to pull them from the plastic film. But the effect is a very nice metallic effect.

Another way is a very well pigmented metallic color coat which is what the picture looks like.

This looks like Barry M gold foil effects polish. :o

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

This looks like Barry M gold foil effects polish. :o

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Id say the same. I know it isn't a pro brand but it's the only gold polish I've ever tried that is really highly pigmented and it looks exactly like the photo x

Locket love would also look the same after two coats 😊

Ooo great I'll try Barry m thanks ladies x

Think OPI have just brought out a new gold that looks very much like that x

Latest posts

Back