Goldwell, possibly a stupid question!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairflair'xo

Reaction score
Hey geeks had a mind blank, I've been using mainly loreal after training with goldwell so just need some quick advice, can I use goldwell RR mix on it's own? For my personal use, I've bleached a slice in my fringe and bored of it blonde, the only red I have to hand is the rr...so can it be used alone or is it just to be used as a mix tone? Xxx

You have no base to mix it with?

Didn't explain myself well, what I'm asking is, can it be used as a red tint or not, it wasn't really covered well in my level two course, and hasn't been mentioned at all so far in my level three xx

Yes you can, will fade out very very quickly though.

Will last a lot better with a bit of any other tint added - doesn't have to be a lot to make a difference.

Will last a lot better with a bit of any other tint added - doesn't have to be a lot to make a difference.

So like an 8RR mixed with RR mix to boost it up? :)

So like an 8RR mixed with RR mix to boost it up? :)

Yes, that would help with the longevity of the color. Personally I'd go 6RR and RR mix 50/50. I've found reds to be most intense around level 6, and with you asking about RR mix on its own I can only imagine you'd like a fairly intense red.

Alternatively you could use elumen in RR@all or another semi because it's been prelightened. Would probably help maintain the condition of your hair going the semi route.

Latest posts

Back