Goldwell, Tony & Guy, Aveda, Vidal Sassoon courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXxCaZxXx

Reaction score
Good morning guys,
I was looking for as much information as possible on the courses offered by the guys above. I've done my research but they all look exactly the same. Goldwell seem to just be about colour but when I called to speak to them about what I was looking for, the answer I got was it was dependable on the model which essentially means that every module could be the same? The price isn't an issue but with that being said, I'd rather people give their honest opinions instead of just saying Vidal Sassoon is £8k so it must be the best.

I'm not a hairdresser, this is a birthday present for one of my girls (who is a hairdresser haha) so I really need you're help because it's all Greek to me!

You haven't given that much information. Has your daughter got any qualifications in Hairdressing?

Sorry! When I say my girl, I mean my hairdresser, yes she's fully qualified and been working in the industry for around 15 years

What kind of courses has she been on in the past?

Is there any areas that she feels like she lacks confidence in? As that may be the way to go

I don't think you can beat Sassoon where cutting is concerned, so if she wants to focus on cutting and precision - Sassoon.

As for colour, it depends what colour line she uses really.

As a Hairdresser, if someone surprised me with a course at Sassoon I think i'd bow down at their knees and kiss their feet.

But then as an all rounder for cut and colour i'd defo say Toni&Guy.

I don't think you can beat Sassoon where cutting is concerned, so if she wants to focus on cutting and precision - Sassoon.

As for colour, it depends what colour line she uses really.

As a Hairdresser, if someone surprised me with a course at Sassoon I think i'd bow down at their knees and kiss their feet.

But then as an all rounder for cut and colour i'd defo say Toni&Guy.

Omg I would actually die if you surprised me with a sassoon cutting course! I'd be dead chuffed!! She's a very lucky girl!

Katy there's a buy one get one free on at Sassoon for June, July and August... Let's be extra nice to Caz!

Thanks guys! I was on the phone to Sassoon today and she's going on the abc cutting and colouring courses [emoji4]

Thanks guys! I was on the phone to Sassoon today and she's going on the abc cutting and colouring courses [emoji4]

She's going to seriously love you! ;)

Caz you should find another hairdresser to go with her because throughout June, July and August it's 2 for the price of one.

Caz you should find another hairdresser to go with her because throughout June, July and August it's 2 for the price of one.

I think she's already booked 2 courses Allan. Cutting and colouring.

Jealous much! Lol. She will love you forever for that!!

AcidPerm i'm an idiot. I just seen cutting, didn't even see colouring there.

AcidPerm i'm an idiot. I just seen cutting, didn't even see colouring there.

I know, just the phrase Sassoon Academy gets me excited too. :p

Latest posts

Back