Goldwell Topchic color code

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helerinv

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking for a specific look and color and would like to know what color code of Goldwell Topchic dyes to use to get the base color just as on the pic: http://photos.laineygossip.com/articles/charlize-theron-hair-19sept13-01.jpg

I have been told 8B... and 9% developer but I would like some insight from professionals who use the colors on a daily basis, and can tell me exactly which codes to use to get that base color.

Depends what natural level you have? B is on the gold side of the colour wheel so if you solely use that with 9%, 99% of the time you will achieve an extremely gold result.

No 8B and 9% will look nothing like that.

Are you a hairdresser as your profile doesn't state you are, and your description is a bit basic?

Naturally the hair is lighter to medium brown and lifts quite well.
I am looking for this dirty blonde effect that is not very yellowish. What colors should I rather mix then to achieve that look, as I assume 8B alone leaves it too golden?
No, I am not a hairdresser.

Then why are you on a forum for professional hairdressers?

How are you getting Goldwell colour without any qualification?

Hi all,

I am looking for a specific look and color and would like to know what color code of Goldwell Topchic dyes to use to get the base color just as on the pic: http://photos.laineygossip.com/articles/charlize-theron-hair-19sept13-01.jpg

I have been told 8B... and 9% developer but I would like some insight from professionals who use the colors on a daily basis, and can tell me exactly which codes to use to get that base color.

Hello and welcome to the site.

As you are not a hair professional, your thread has now been moved to Consumer Queries.

I would just mention though that the members of Salon Geek who are hair professionals, will not provide you with detailed or specific advice when it comes to colouring techniques.

I'm sure you will appreciate they have trained long and hard to gain their skills and qualifications, and cannot advise those who wish to experiment with attempts at home colouring.

The best advice would be to either visit a hair professional for a consultation or alternatively, a local training college.

Go on the goldwell website and find your local salon or visit their academy, if you want to use their colour.

Latest posts

Back