Good enough?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you the hairstyle as I really like it!

I've seen lots of 'same old' hair up styles for brides but this is gorgeous xxx

How did you the hairstyle as I really like it!

Hi hun!!
If I'm Honast I wanted to create something different so I made it up visually as I went along on this one. I left two sections out at the front - one on either side and clipped them out the way. Then I back combed and sprayed the top section and smoothed it out to make the quiff (minds gone blank on what it's called !? Haha how stupid of me!- bee hive?! lol)
Pinned that into place. Then I took a small piece of my first left out section, smoothed and sprayed it across the pins on the quiff, and did the sAme on the other side. Bringing the hair underneith the middle hair and Pinning it each time underneith so no clips are shown.
I repeated it loosely, spraying and smoothing each time untill the bottom section where I wrapped them up like barrel curls and pinned into place (2 on each side and kind of bringing the last ones under at an agle to finish it off nicely)

Sorry if that makes no sence I'm useless with explaining things!!! Haha xxx

Know nothing about hair but do a lot of bridal make up and think that looks lovely.

Vic x

Beautiful! Really lovely.

I think it's beautiful well done.x

Thanks ladies. :) xx

Hi Charlotte,

I'm not trained in hair at all and don't know much about it but I know a beautiful updo when I see one. It's stunning, you should be very proud. I would live something like this when I get married one day!

Xx

Hi Charlotte,

I'm not trained in hair at all and don't know much about it but I know a beautiful updo when I see one. It's stunning, you should be very proud. I would live something like this when I get married one day!

Xx

Ah thanks lady! :) yeah I do love doing hair up!! But there's so many beautiful styles out there, it's nice to get feed back every now and then that your doing it to a good standard!! xxx

Your one talented person. :) that looks amazing!!

really lovely x you should be proud!

That's gorgeous I'd have it for my big day :) xx

Thanks guys. Doing this one on a brides trial next week now! 😁 xx

That's lovely 👍 x

Thanks becstar! X

Latest posts

Back