Good hair extension supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do anyone use a budget indian hair? Cheaper than AR? Xx

Hello fellow geeks.. just wondering if anyone knows about any good quality extensions in a bright copper? I can only find ones that are quite dull :(

Hello fellow geeks.. just wondering if anyone knows about any good quality extensions in a bright copper? I can only find ones that are quite dull :(
Prestige do a couple of really intense coppers/oranges and more subtle ones x

Yeah:) and yeah it's really good she had the silver colour aswell most of the suppliers I've tried the blondes go dry quick X
I'm definitely going to try them next! How many stands did you use? X

Try wonderful hair extensions pre bonded and bespoke colour mixes

Hair rehab are great x

I messaged and received samples from routes, prestige, angelocks, glamlox, fabulong and euphoria one, Angel locks and glamlox Russian/Mongolian seems great wash after wash, and glamlox is quite a bit cheaper
Transform said she would send samples but never did so I gave up on them completely, I'm now hunting for a basic Indian range in itip as euphoria one are discontinuing their 5a range and the 4a is only single drawn :(

I messaged and received samples from routes, prestige, angelocks, glamlox, fabulong and euphoria one, Angel locks and glamlox Russian/Mongolian seems great wash after wash, and glamlox is quite a bit cheaper
Transform said she would send samples but never did so I gave up on them completely, I'm now hunting for a basic Indian range in itip as euphoria one are discontinuing their 5a range and the 4a is only single drawn :(
Have you received prestige samples? They'll be good for a basic range.. Their hair is only single drawn too but it's a good double drawn, up to about 30% I think where as most supplier singles drawn can be as low as 10%

Latest posts

Back