Good hair extensions wholesaler

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalou

Reaction score
Hey!!!
Does anyone order direct from a wholesaler i.e in China/India. Can anyone recommend any really good quality Remy hair extensions suppliers? I currently use Cinderella but their customer service is just appalling! They are absolutely vile people and I spend a bloody fortune with them.
Anyway, I would love to know who they actually get their hair from! Because it is the best I have ever used.
Hope youve got some good ideas :)
Thanks!!!

Lou xx

Hi Lou

I use a company called Hairxtensions for my own hair they have good quality hair, good price, good range, fast delivery and EXCELLENT customer service

I also use lush us who although dont have as wide a range offer just as good value for money and also EXCELLENT customer service

Good luck with your hunt.

Deb

Hi Lou
I also use hairextensions and also Hair Extensions. Clip in Hair Extensions. Human Hair Extensions. they have lovely virgin hair but their stock levels are not brilliant but they do have a really good live chat and customer service. However I have long been seeking a good reliable hair supplier as you get so many odd batches of rubbish hair. You are best to go direct to a hair merchant, I haven't tried the Far East. Minky, a geek on here, is helpful. It all depends on how much you want to pay, and how much you charge your client. I've seen arguments on here on how little we can do extensions for but its all about what your profit margin is. I have just put my prices up, as i'm now using the best hair I can find, through a merchant who won't let me down, that way, my clients come back and recommend me. x

Well Im not after the cheapest hair ever, I just want really good quality. And Balmain and Cinderella are just far too expensive and I want to save money by cutting out the middleman! I have got a few quotes from some Chinese companies so think I'm gonna give them a go and test them out on one of my regular. They say they are all REmy A++ etc etc but Im more concerned about the bonds because Cinderella & Balmain bonds are great and come out so easy. The yellow more waxy bonds are a bugger to get out. Or am I just using the wrong kind of remover?

Try www.celebrityelite.co.uk for the Bohyme by Celebrity Elite once you tried this hair you wont go back to using anything el

additional lengths?

Stear clear of Hair Doctor.

xx

The wholesalers in China that supply the merchants here are not going to supply small amounts. There is no reason to think a chinese ebay seller is going to be any better than a UK supplier.
Ca we just take a step back in this debate please.
If you want to drive down the price of processed hair as an industry then
1 someone, somewhere will be exploited, whether it is the person selling their hair, or the people processing it.
2 If you insist on using Indian or Chinese hair, you have to accept that it will be heavily processed and coated whoever you buy from.
3 "remy" hair is the combings of the hair which are hackled out, cuticle stripped and coated. It is not "fantastic".
4 If you want to do gorgeous extentions, use European hair on European people, Indian hair on Indian people etc. Hair should be texture matched as well as colour matched.

I am seeing a lot of vile rats tail ext around. Cheap hair looks rubbish, sorry but I have had too many ext "victims" in my salon in tears lately having paid £200 for a set of knotted rats tails and thinking they should have the same look as their friends who pay £600 for my ext. ( I don't do the cheap ones)

As an Industry it is down to us to tell the public what it costs, not pander to the "something for nothing" brigade.

I agree with Persianista. I am sick of seeing bad extensions.
For the cheapness someone is suffering. I use Balmain and it is not expensive and the hair is ethically sourced . I charge £350 and also give a beauty bag of products and still make £150 profit.

You get what you pay for I'm afraid. I get sick of clients wanting a cheap job and I turn those ones away. I would rather do fewer and keep my reputation in tack.

additional lengths?

Stear clear of Hair Doctor.

xx
hi y do you say stay clear of hair doctor? i have tried them and i havent had any complaints??
gemma x

ANY CHEAP HAIR WILL GET YOU CLIENT COMPLAINTS!!!
They think they are paying top money at £200, It is up to us to tell them that good ext are NOT POSSIBLE AT THAT PRICE.
Hair is a natural product, the quality will always be variable whoever you buy from.
There is no supplier in the UK or worldwide that will give you Russian quality hair for buttons.
If you insist on using Asian Chinese or Indian hair, whether you wish to call it bohyme or remi, it is going to be bleached, cuticle stripped and coated.
Even virgin Indian hair is cuticle stripped and coated.

hi there everyone, Im starting a hair extension business and I am looking for regular hair extension supplier / manufacturer as I want to make MY OWN BRAND.

does anyone have any info on how to do this legally and what suppliers / manufacturers are best for remy hair of different lengths.

Your advice is much appreciated !!

Thanks in advance, Gabby

hi there everyone, Im starting a hair extension business and I am looking for regular hair extension supplier / manufacturer as I want to make MY OWN BRAND.

does anyone have any info on how to do this legally and what suppliers / manufacturers are best for remy hair of different lengths.

Thanks in advance, Gabby

PS Im looking more at wefts than strands / micro loops etc but I am open to all advice :)

Thanks in advance, Gabby

PS Im looking more at wefts than strands / micro loops etc but I am open to all advice :)

Take a look at this thread, as it contains lots useful information:

http://www.salongeek.com/hair-geek/156269-best-extension-suppliers-lets-clear-up-confusion.html

Latest posts

Back