Good nail tutorial videos on youtube..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate angel

Reaction score
have any of you came across any? i'm sure they have to have some (they have videos on everything else :rolleyes:) could you post a link please? i've been trying to find a good one on pedicures.

If you type in nail tutorials in the search box you might find some.
You must also remeber that a lot of unproffessional people post tutorials on there and really don't know what they are doing properley, maybe you could buy a dvd or book, the people you have trained with maybe able to give you pointers, hope this has helped a bit.

If you type in nail tutorials in the search box you might find some.
You must also remeber that a lot of unproffessional people post tutorials on there and really don't know what they are doing properley, maybe you could buy a dvd or book, the people you have trained with maybe able to give you pointers, hope this has helped a bit.

thanks..i realize that there are unprofessional people posting on utube but i was asking if others have found any good ones..was just looking for some inspiration...i found quite a few nice ones on there too.

I've seen a lot of the tutorials on youtube...some are from the members on here, so not all are complete junk I would say they range from NSS type tutorials to ameturs, to very good professionals. Well, lets just say you can tell very quickly if it is a good professional tutorial. I must say, watching them has given me some good ideas on different ways to do the acrylic french. Also, its just plain interesting to see how other people work. Some are VERY talented!
The key with finding things on youtube, or anywhere on the internet, is learning to use the right search words and combinations. I would start with "professional pedicure" then maybye just "pedicure" or any other specific word that describes what you want to do, like "spa pedicure". Once you find a video you like from a certain person, look to see if they have more videos, under their name. Many times they post multiple videos.
Youtube has become quite the great information source on how to do all kinds of things. I learned to link turns on a snowboard from youtube! Good luck!

Latest posts

Back