Good nails!help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammi90

Reaction score
Hi i am wondering if anyone no's a good place to get my nails done im in penkridge near stafford but everytime i have had them done they seem to snap a day or two after i have them done and im losing faith. any answers would be grately recieved as im a bridesmaid 4 sisters wedding soon and would realy like them done before i go ( to spain) x

Hi hun, the only thing i can suggest is that you ring round or go into different salons, ask questions, explain your dilemma and see if they can help, also if you already have short nails then when you do have extensions on i would suggest not having them too long because if you are not used to the length you can keep catching them and this can help towards breakages. I hope that helps in some way, good luck finding a technician, Jo.xx:hug:

Hi there i'm from Stafford and go to a salon called Saignon nails (or something like that).

I dont know how familiar you are with Stafford but could tell you location.

Regards :)

hi thanks for replys , yea that would be great if you could, i am familur with stafford so hopefully will be able to find it xx

Hi there, the salon i go to is near PC World in Stafford, it's on the round-a-bout more or less opposite PC World.

The address is:

7 Wolverhampton Rd
Stafford
ST17 4BN

Tel: 01785 25 30 97

They accept walk-in's and appointments and is open Mon - Sat 10am - 7pm.

Thei website tells you the above info and also prices and a few of their designs.

Hope this is some help for you, let me know how you get on :)

Latest posts

Back