Good one day colouring cource

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hey everyone im self employed and would love to go on a one day advanced colouring cource-thinking of wella- anyone got any recomendations I just want to get uptodate on everything and look at new techniques etc?xxxxx

Hey everyone im self employed and would love to go on a one day advanced colouring cource-thinking of wella- anyone got any recomendations I just want to get uptodate on everything and look at new techniques etc?xxxxx

Hi sarahpoppy, why dont you ring Wella studios in manchester
they are fab,
they have free one day product update seminars ,
and they always show some great up to date cuts and colour techniques on live models ,

also the Andrew Collinge Academy are great,
I did advanced colour with them too
( but they used Loreal then )

also your local sallys or salon direct hold them too

or you can even do a short advanced colour course in your Local College
:hug: hth

L'Oreal do a fab colour keys course. It is 2 days though but it really is worth it. One of my hairdressers said she learned more in those 2 days than she had 3 years at college!

I have just done a Wella Colour Corretion course and next week im doing a Wella Colour Creations course, they gost £30 each plus vat and it is 2 hours long, I am doing them at my local sallys, give them a try.

Thanks for all the replys!! Going to look into it- cant wait!!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back