Good quality loose bundle hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahluise

Reaction score
Does anyone recommend any good suppliers who you can purchase high quality remy/remi, european or russian hair extensions from?
Thanks Sarah

There is a search button it will give you all info you want there is a thread on here with all suppliers on here

Try tashajacks. I haven't used it but there's a few threads on here about it xx

Hello thank you for your reply Ive requested a price list from her numerous of times she hasn't responded
Ive keep trying the search bar but im on my phone and i think due too me only having so much interney access and there being so much data it keeps crashing my phone and going off safari which is why i have had to be a pain and post it ive also tried lookig trough the pages but cant seem to find anything on actual bundles just hair suppliers

Ive tried re-searching but i just dont want to be conned websites can be so decieving So i would rather someone recommend a supplier feom expierence

Thanks

you should be able to get the tashajacks prices off the website, if you cant get it pm me your email and il forward you it x

hi, ive just recived my hair from tasha jacks ( placed order monday afternoon and got weds) the hair is so nice, must say the best ive tried so far and ive used a few.
they can match hair up to any extention colour chart, but as i wanted them quite fast and wasnt sure on my raccon colour i said any blondeswould be ok as i will tone myself. the colourswere nice just not my colour at all so ive lightend them slightly and toned them and the hair is so nice. id totaly recomend you to try them xx

Siobrennen i only have my phone internet and its the stupid iphone from wht i can see it needs to be downloaded it doesnt let me!! So i will email you now that would be fantastic!!

I have heard many good reviews on this hair not any negitives!! Must give it a try!!

Thanks!!! :) xx

Latest posts

Back